What will our players need?
All Players will need to have
- Soccer Ball – Size 3 (Ages 5-8), Size 4, (Ages 9-12) or Size 5 (Ages 13 and up)
- Water Bottle.
- Shin Guards.
- Soccer Cleats or Tennis Shoes.
- Appropriate Soccer Uniform for their age. (Visit our site after registering to order uniforms)
Training Sessions will begin the week of March 11, 2019 Weather Permitting
- Alliance Teams will train twice a week at the complex.
Each age group will practice as follows:
- U5/U6 –TBD
- U7 – TBD
- U8 – TBD
- U9 – TBD
- U10 – TBD
- U11 – TBD
- U12 – TBD
- U13 and Up -TBD
Alliance League Games begin on March 23, 2019, and are played at the following sites:
- Springfield Soccer Complex
- Council Bluffs Soccer Complex
- Gretna Soccer Complex
- Lincoln Speedway Village
- Various Lincoln Elementary sites across the Lincoln area.
- South Omaha
Alliance League Game Times
- Game times on Saturdays will begin at 9:00am and go through 4:30pm
- Game Times on Sundays will begin at 1:00pm and go through 5:30pm
Questions: Contact the Director of Coaching Kurt Schanou @ firstname.lastname@example.org